1. For as long as I can remember, I have been a writing, illustrating, sculpting, crafting, making, painting, cartooning artist.
2. I daydream about being an accountant.
3. I have a degree in Art from Trinity University in San Antonio, Texas, with concentrations in Procrastination, Angst and Second-Guessing Myself. And yes, it has been just as lucrative as it sounds.
4. My house can be a wreck but my books will still be in perfect order. Books books books I love books.
5. My favorite quote:
“Destiny dressed you this morning, my friend,
and now Fear is trying to pull down your pants.”
6. If I could only eat 3 foods for the rest of my life, I would choose coffee, chocolate and maybe chicken. Because I probably need some protein in there somewhere.
7. My favorite television shows are Arrested Development, The IT Crowd and 30 Rock.
8. If you are a zombie, please don’t come over to my house. Ellen doesn’t like zombies.
9. If I could choose to either be invisible or time travel for a day, I probably wouldn’t. Because I’m kinda lazy.
10. My favorite Bible verse:
“‘For I know the plans that I have for you,’ declares the Lord,
‘plans for welfare and not for calamity to give you a future and a hope.'”
11. I have a writer sister who writes Young Adult Sci-Fi books and a screenwriter cousin who created a Sci-Fi television show for the CW. God gave our family an extra dose of weirdo creativity but didn’t add even a sprinkle of athleticism.
12. My favorite activity is feeding bread to ducks with my kids.
13. Recently, I found out that feeding bread to ducks might make their stomach explode, and now I feel bad.
14. At any given moment in time, there is always a splotch of paint somewhere on my body.
15. I love to vacuum. I hate to cook. I am neutral about laundry.
16. My favorite movies are Office Space, Orange County, Support Your Local Sheriff and What’s Up, Doc?
17. I’m terrible at dancing but I love it so.
18. My favorite childhood books were The Girl With The Silver Eyes, One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish and Little Monster At Work.
19. I’m a single mom to two kids, two cats, a bearded dragon and a large compost bin of worms.
20. I’m losing interest in finishing this list.