1. For as long as I can remember, I have been a writing, illustrating, sculpting, crafting, making, painting, cartooning artist.
2. I daydream about being an accountant.
3. I have a degree in Art from Trinity University in San Antonio, Texas, with concentrations in Procrastination, Angst and Second-Guessing Myself. And yes, it has been just as lucrative as it sounds.
4. My house can be a wreck but my books will still be in perfect order. Books books books I love books.
5. My favorite quote: “Destiny dressed you this morning, my friend, and now Fear is trying to pull down your pants.” -The Tick
6. If I could only eat 3 foods for the rest of my life, I would choose coffee, chocolate and maybe chicken. Because I probably need some protein in there somewhere.
7. My favorite television shows are Arrested Development, The IT Crowd and 30 Rock.
8. If you are a zombie, please don’t come over to my house. Ellen doesn’t like zombies.
9. If I could choose to either be invisible for a day or time travel for a day, I probably wouldn’t. Because I’m kinda lazy.
10. My favorite Bible verse: “‘For I know the plans that I have for you,’ declares the Lord, ‘plans for welfare and not for calamity to give you a future and a hope.'” -Jeremiah 29:11
11. I have a writer sister who writes Young Adult Sci-Fi books and a screenwriter cousin who created a Sci-Fi television show for the CW. God gave our family an extra dose of weirdo creativity but didn’t add even a sprinkle of athleticism.
12. My favorite activity is feeding bread to ducks with my kids.
13. I just found out recently that feeding bread to ducks might make their stomach explode, and now I feel bad.
14.At any given moment in time, there is always a splotch of paint somewhere on my body.
15.I love to vacuum. I hate to cook. I am neutral about laundry.
16.My favorite movies are Office Space, Orange County, Support Your Local Sheriff and What’s Up, Doc?
17.I’m terrible at dancing but I love it so.
18. My favorite childhood books were The Girl With The Silver Eyes, One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish and Little Monster At Work.
19. I’m losing interest in finishing this list.